We will all suffer with stress, anxiety or burn out from time to time. There’s no shame in it but it can be destructive if not addressed. Often the root cause will lie in our history, and in reviewing it we can free ourselves from its powerful grip. I offer a space where stresses of work, relationship and the ordinary suffering of life can be spoken about quietly, respectfully and in safety.
The way you see the world today will be influenced by your experience of the world and this is what we will explore.
Fields Of Work
- Addictions, including alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, pornography and screen addiction
- Low self-worth and low self-esteem
- Stress, panic and general anxiety
- Career counselling, including personal development and performance anxiety
- Crisis, including life purpose, meaning and mid-life crisis
- Relationship difficulties and breakdown
- Parenting and step-parenting
- Sexual and emotional abuse
- Bullying, self-worth and toxic shame